TLILIC 3006 License To Operate A Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity).
Non-Slewing Mobile Crane
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Australia Safety and Compensation Council: National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work (April 2006) and Licensing Unit of Competency TLILIC 3006 License To Operate A Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity).
To assess practical and theoretical competencies in Non Slewing Cranes for which High Risk Licensing is required.
Safelift Consultancy can conduct onsite training and assessments for your staff. We believe that it is a more beneficial way to train people because knowledge of your site and equipment helps maintain a more relaxed training environment.
- Crane learning guide will cost $35.00 (inclusive GST)
- A photo license will be issued by WorkSafe WA at a cost of $94.00.
- Safelift Consultancy will also issue a Statement of Attainment, which will be included in the cost of the course.
- Two passport size photos will need to be supplied.
For the non slewing mobile crane to meet the High Risk License requirements it must be able to lift greater than 3 tonne capacity.
For user’s of non slewing mobile cranes that are under 3 tonne capacity a duty of care course can still be delivered and a statement of attainment will be issued.
If a crane operator is operating a crane without a qualified Dogman and a decision is necessary regarding the slinging or lifting of the load, the crane operator is required to hold a Dogmans Certificate.
All participants must be 18+ years of age.
Fee: For Corporate/business interest please call +61 417 099 003 for a quote
Program Content Includes
- Legislation, Australian Standard, AS1418.1, 2550.1, AS2550.5 and AS1418.5, codes of practice; Manual handling, Prevention of falls at the work place.
- Pre-operational checks & identification of crane parts.
- Site and job planning & hazards.
- Crane operation and crane assembly.
- Knowledge of load charts, log books, defect log, radius charts & manufacturer’s books
Load slinging & load assessing.
- Hand and whistle crane signals.
- Operation of crane safety devices, eg: cut-out switches, overload alarms, and AML box (if fitted).
- Elementary Maths
- Shut down and securing of crane.
Duration: 3 to 5 days
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub U4/21
Paxton Way Port Kennedy