TLILIC 3008 License To Operate A Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) TLILIC 4009 License To Operate A Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 60 tonnes)
SLEWING MOBILE CRANES
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Australia Safety and Compensation Council: National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work (April 2006) and Licensing Unit of Competency;
TLILIC 3008 License To Operate A Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes)
TLILIC 4009 License To Operate A Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 60 tonnes)
To assess practical and theoretical competencies for the operation of a crane for which High Risk Licensing is required.
Safelift Consultancy can conduct onsite training and assessments for your staff. We believe that it is a more beneficial way to train people because knowledge of your site and equipment helps maintain a more relaxed training environment.
Safelift Consultancy conducts training and assessments for the following types of cranes:
All slewing cranes up to and including 60 tonnes capacity.
- Crane learning guide will cost $35.00 (inclusive GST).
- Safelift Consultancy will also issue a Statement of Attainment, which will be included in the cost of the course.
- A pre course assignment will need to be completed prior to attending for experienced or inexperienced people
- A photo license is issued by WorkSafe WA at a cost of $95.00 for new applications or $71.00 for addition to an existing High Risk Work License..
- Two passport size photos are required for the Worksafe application if you do not already hold an existing High Risk License
- Passport photo service (for WorkSafe application) $10.00
All participants must be 18+ years of age.
Fee: For Corporate/Business interest please call +61 417 099 003 for a quote
- Crane training and crane assessments for over 60 tonne capacity can be arranged through associates.
- If a crane operator is operating a crane without a qualified Dogman and a decision is necessary regarding the slinging or lifting of the load, the crane operator is required to hold a Dogmans High Risk Work License.
Program Content Includes
- Legislation, Australian Standard, AS1418.1, 2550.1, AS2550.5 and AS1418.5, codes of practice; Manual handling, Prevention of falls at the work place.
- Pre-operational checks & identification of crane parts.
- Site and job planning & hazards.
- Crane operation and crane assembly.
- Knowledge of load charts, log books, defect log, radius charts & manufacturer’s books
Load slinging & load assessing.
- Hand and whistle crane signals.
- Operation of crane safety devices, eg: cut-out switches, overload alarms, and AML box (if fitted).
- Elementary Maths
- Shut down and securing of crane.
Duration: 5 days
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub U4/21
Paxton Way Port Kennedy