TLILIC 0012 License To Operate A Vehicle Loading Crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above).
Vehicle Loading Crane
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Australia Safety and Compensation Council: National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work (April 2006) and Licensing Unit of Competency TLILIC 0012 License To Operate A Vehicle Loading Crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
To assess practical and theoretical competencies in Truck Mounted Cranes for which High Risk Licensing is required.
Safelift Consultancy can conduct onsite training and assessments for your staff or your staff can attend our site in Port Kennedy. (For our Port Kennedy training facility the course will go ahead as long as we have 6 students)
- A pre course assignment will need to be completed prior to attending for experienced or inexperienced people
- A photo license is issued by WorkSafe WA at a cost of $100.00 for new applications or $78.50 for addition to an existing High Risk Work License.
- Safelift Consultancy will also issue a Statement of Attainment, which will be included in the cost of the course.
- Two passport size photos are required for the Worksafe application if you do not already hold an existing High Risk License
- Passport photo service (for WorkSafe application) $10.00
For the truck mounted crane to meet the High Risk License requirements it must have 10 tonne capacity or 10 metre reach, Worksafe will issue the High Risk License. For user’s of truck mounted cranes that are under 10 tonne or 10 metre reach capacity the course will still be the same and a statement of attainment will be issued only. If a crane operator is operating a crane without a qualified Dogman and a decision is necessary regarding the slinging or lifting of the load, the crane operator is required to hold a Dogmans High Risk Work License.
All participants must be 18+ years of age.
Fee: For Corporate/Business interest please call +61 417 099 003
Fee: for individuals;
$585.00 per person
Program Content Includes
- Legislation, Australian Standard, AS1418.1, 2550.1, AS2550.5 and AS1418.5, codes of practice; Manual handling, Prevention of falls at the work place.
- Pre-operational checks & identification of crane parts.
- Site and job planning & hazards.
- Crane operation and crane assembly.
- Knowledge of load charts, log books, defect log, radius charts & manufacturer’s books Load slinging & load assessing.
- Hand and whistle crane signals.
- Operation of crane safety devices, eg: cut-out switches, overload alarms.
- Elementary Maths
- Shut down and securing of crane.
2 to 3 days
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub U4/10
Jacquard Way Port Kennedy