TLILIC 0005 License To Operate A Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Elevated Work Platform
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Australia Safety and Compensation Council: National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work (April 2006) Licensing and Unit of Competency TLILIC 0005 License To Operate A Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
To assess practical and theoretical competencies for the operation of an elevated work platform for which High Risk Licensing is required.
Safelift Consultancy can conduct onsite training and assessments for your staff or your staff can attend our training site in Port Kennedy. (For our Port Kennedy training facility the course will go ahead as long as we have 6 students)
An EWP must have a reach of at least 11 meters to meet the high risk license requirements.
- A photo license is issued by WorkSafe WA at a cost of $100.00 for new applications or $78.50 for addition to an existing High Risk Work License.
- Safelift Consultancy will also issue a Statement of Attainment, which will be included in the cost of the course.
- A pre course assignment will need to be completed prior to attending course for experienced or inexperienced people
- Two passport size photos are required for the Worksafe application if you do not already hold an existing High Risk License
- Passport photo service (for WorkSafe application) $10.00
- If you are entitled to the Construction Training Fund (CTF) Subsidy please click on the CTF logo to the left for further information
All participants must be 18+ years of age for high risk license requirements.
For users of EWP’S under 11 meters reach a duty of care course can still be delivered and a statement of attainment will be issued.
Fee: For Corporate/Business interest please call +61 417 099 003 for a quote
Fee: for individuals;
1 day course $335.00
(evidence of prior experience needs to be provided please contact us to discuss evidence requirements)
2 day course $435.00
(for non experienced people)
Program Content Includes
- Legislation, Australian Standard 2550.10, 1418.10 and 1891.1, codes of practice, Prevention of falls at the work place.
- Identification of work place hazards and the application of hazard control.
- Familiarisation of an elevating work platform.
- Pre-operational checks and post operational checks.
- The setting up of an elevating work platform.
- Operating a Work Platform within structural characteristics and stability limitations.
- Working within a confined space.
- Emergency decent procedures, using EDD /CDD.
- Shut down and stow for travel.
- Theory and practical assessments.
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub
U4/10 Jacquard Way Port Kennedy