Scissor Lift Course
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in using a Scissor Lift.
To assess practical competencies in Scissor Lift usage
Safelift Consultancy can conduct onsite training and assessments for your staff or your staff can attend our Port Kennedy training facility.
Fee: For corporate/Business interest please call +61 417 099 003 for a quote
$100.00 for individual attendance
Program Content Includes
- Prevention of falls at the workplace.
- Familiarisation of a Scissor Lift, understanding data plates and warning notices.
- Pre-operational checks and post operational checks.
- Start up procedures.
- Safe Scissor Lift operation and to elevate safely.
- Consequences of unsafe operating procedures covering stability characteristics, driving and driving on inclines.
- Practical assessments.
Half to one day depending on numbers attending
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub U4/10
Jacquard Way Port Kennedy