TLILIC 0003 License To Operate A Forklift Truck
Counter Balance Forklift (LF)
To provide trainees with the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competencies in accordance with the Australia Safety and Compensation Council: National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work (April 2006) and Licensing Unit of Competency TLILIC 0003 License To Operate A Forklift Truck.
To assess practical and theoretical competencies for the operation of a LF Forklift Truck for which High Risk Licensing is required.
- A photo license is issued by WorkSafe WA at a cost of $78.00 for new applications or $39.00 for addition to an existing High Risk Work License..
- Safelift Consultancy will also issue a Statement of Attainment, which will be included in the cost of the course.
- A pre course assignment will need to be completed prior to attending for experienced or inexperienced people – $35.00
- Passport photo service (for WorkSafe application) $10.00
- If you are entitled to the Construction Training Fund (CTF) Subsidy please click on the CTF logo to the left for further information
- Travel to Site – Within 60km Radius – $15.00 Fuel Levy
- Travel to Site – Outside 60km Radius – $2.00 per km
All participants must be 18+ years of age.
Fee: For Corporate/Business interest please call +61 417 099 003 for a quote
Fee: for individuals;
1 day course $350.00
(evidence of prior experience needs to be provided please contact us to discuss evidence requirements)
2 day course $450.00
(for non experienced people)
Program Content Includes
- Legislation, codes of practice; Manual handling, Prevention of falls at the workplace.
- Familiarisation of a Forklift and understanding data plates, warning notices and the use of attachments.
- Pre-operational checks and post operational checks.
- Start up procedures.
- Safe Forklift operation to pick up loads, travel loaded or unloaded and to stack and de-stack.
- Consequences of unsafe operating procedures covering stability characteristics, driving and driving on inclines.
- Theory and practical assessments.
Also includes optional training with specialized attachments. If required ask us about the specific ones used in your workplace.
Example Forklift Attachments
Evening and weekend courses now available
The Training Hub U4/10
Jacquard Way Port Kennedy